Saturday, November 3, 2007

~+My October Holiday Memories: PART I+~

I went back to my lovely hometown KUCHING for my October holiday. Wah feels great to be back home. But as usual my timing is a bad one. I'm having holiday but the rest of my family and friends are having classes and finals. While waiting for replies from Anna, Angel and Yomi to see if they were free to hang out, I unofficially became the family driver. Everyday I had to wakeup at 6am just to send my little sis to school. Then continue to sleep and around 10am or noon i have to wakeup once again to send my elder sis to school. So practically my day goes something like this: wakeup->send lil sis to school->continue sleep->wakeup again->bath->send elder sis to school->cook lunch->my chill time->pick lil sis from tuition->cook dinner->have dinner->
bath->read book with lil sis->sleep... And it repeats the next day... Sound like mother life hor... Hahaha.. But it was ok for me though. It really kept me busy during my holidays since not everyday i can hang out with Anna, Angel and Yomi right. But there were times I would go to Swinburne to hang with Angel and Yomi. By the way here are some pics I managed to take using my trusty camera phone.. heheheh..


Breakfast cooked by my little sis. Cheese Omellet. To tell you the truth it was really good for a 10year old cook... ;p


Somewhere during the weekend in my first week of holiday, me, my little sis, Angel, Yomi and Vivian(who later came to join us) went to Causeway Bay Hong Kong Restaurant in Crowne Square to have dinner. This is what we ate.


Alverlyn had Mushroom Mee.


I had Nestum Fish Fillet.


Yomi had I dunno what but covered with cheese.


Angel had Curry Chicken Mee (i think).

That's all for part I of My October Holiday Memories. Stay tune for part II soon. >_<

No comments: