Tuesday, November 13, 2007

LIST OUT THE TOP 5 PRESENTS YOU WISH FOR

1. Money!! yes yes more plz... $
2. New fast laptop
3. New Handphone wif 3.2megapixel camera for more camwhoring and 3G.
4. New shoes/heels/sandals. (some of my sandal become rojak dy. >_<)
5. Another hamster to keep da one i have company.. ;)

THE PERSON WHO TAGG-ED YOU IS
Miss Anna & Miss Naomi (Ma Bitches)

OUR 5 IMPRESSIONS OF HIM/HER

Anna:

1. Best cook & baker.
2. Kawaii but noisy. (same here) *perasan betul* And not forgetting creative.
3. Best person to go food hunting with.
4. Business woman all the way.
5. One of my bitches.. ;p


Naomi:

1. Crazy and daring.
2. Super slim.. (i wish i was too)
3. Eats a lot but still looks hot.
4. Caring, loving & a good counselor.
5. One of my bitches too.. ;p


MOST MEMORABLE THINGS HE/SHE HAS DONE FOR YOU
Anna: Baked a chocolate cake with peaches as deco for my 18th birthday.

Naomi: Always ready to listen when i need someone to listen to my probs.

THE MOST MEMORABLE WORDS HE/SHE HAS SAID TO YOU
"Best night ever. We gonna miss you a lot" (Angel's surprise birthday and halloween night)

*sniff sniff*

IF HE/SHE BECOMES YOUR LOVER , YOU WILL
Be so happy!!! I got a lover who can cook and bake for me and a lover who knows how to "layan" me... whahahaa....

IF HE/SHE BECOMES YOUR LOVER , THEY HAVE TO IMPROVE ON WILL BE
There's nothing to improve!! All ma bitches are bloody hot and gorgeous.

IF HE/SHE BECOME YOUR ENEMY , YOU WILL
I cannot imagine how on earth can they be my enemy?????

IF HE/SHE BECOME YOUR ENEMY , THE REASON WILL BE

If they became too rich and forget about me... :(

PASS THIS QUIZ TO 1O PEOPLE THAT YOU WISH TO KNOW HOW THEY FEEL ABOUT YOU

1. Anna
2. Angel
3. Yomi
4. Sam
5. Choulyin
6. Vivian
7. Aya
8. Amed
9. KenJuan
10. Ojen

1. WHO IS NO.7 (Aya) HAVING RELATIONSHIP WITH ?
I know there's a guy but i never met him yet. He very low profile.

2. WHO IS NO.9 (KenJuan) HAVING RELATIONSHIP WITH ?
I forgot her name.. my bad.. ;p

3. IF NO.9 (KenJuan) and NO.10 (Ojen) ARE TOGETHER , WILL IT BE A GOOD THING ?
Chaotic i tell you. 24/7 dey screaming at each other. dats just how dey talk to each other everyday.


4. WHAT ABOUT NO.1 (Anna) and NO.5 (Yin)?
Hahahahah... No way. i won't allow it!! Anna IS MINE!!!


5. WHAT IS NO.3 (Yomi) STUDYING ?
Babi Bakar Universiti. ;p


6. WHEN IS THE LAST TIME YOUS CHATT-ED WITH NO.6 (Vivian)?
Last week asking to transfer pics.


7. DOES NO.4 (Sam) WORK ?
Modeling.. hot hot hot...

8. DOES NO.8 (Amed) HAVE ANY COUSIN IN HIS/HER OWN SCHOOL ?
Nope, don’t think so.

9. WILL YOU WOO NO.8 (Amed) ?
No.. i'm taken already by hot gurls.. ;p


10. HOW ABOUT NO.5 (Yin)?
Sure.. I dun mind adding one more to my collection. ;p

11. DOES NO2 (Angel) HAVE ANY SIBLINGS ?
Yes. a total opposite of her in some ways..


12. HOW DID YOU GET TO KNOW NO.3 (Yomi) AND NO.4 (Sam)?
Beautiful highschool times...



13. WHERE DOES NO.1 (Anna) LIVE AT ?
Kenyalang with a huge white gate near the police station. The place where i always head to for baking lessons. ;p

14. HOW YOU GET TO KNOW NO.2 (Angel)?
My angel fell into my life ever since i was a little toddler in primary school all the way til my teenage years.

chewah.. dun kembang hidung pulak.


15. IS NO.5(Yin) SEXIEST PERSON IN THE WORLD ?
Gosh yes!!! Have u seen her in her swimsuit????!!!!!

No comments: