Wednesday, October 8, 2008

~Dark, Sweet and Addictive~

Awhile ago my boyfriend's parents went on a trip to Langkawi. When they came back, as any normal Malaysian would, bought tons of goodies. It's a tax free state, who wouldn't splurge money there. His father bought a few cartons of ciggies. His mom bought lots of really nice plates and silver ware (in a non-tax free state would cost hundreds) and to my surprise a small suitcase full of chocolates. She purposely brought one extra suitcase espacially for chocolates. The chocolates aren't all for her to eat of course, she gives them out to all her nieces and nephews and to me. Happy lucky me. Here's a few that i got.













My favourites are the mousse chocolate and the toblerone. Yummy. The center of the mousse chocolate is filled with mousse. Really light and melts in your mouth. Although all these chocolate aren't so special like imported from overseas but they still get the job done when you're craving for something sweet. Now I'm off to get me a piece of chocolate.

2 comments:

a n n n a said...

do u noe wad harm chocolates can do to ur body? send them over to me, i'll take the consequences for u.. Miahahahahahahhahaha... *evil grin*

LagginGaL said...

no no.. its ok.. i can handle it... ;p
but i dun mind to share the consequences wif u..