Saturday, December 15, 2007

~+I've Been Tagged+~

LIST OUT THE TOP 5 PRESENTS YOU WISH FOR:
(a) 3G handphone.
(b) Bigger memory stick for my current handphone.
(c) A trip to a spa.
(d) A holiday trip to Bali with friends.
(e) Money to go shopping as I please.

LIST OUT THE REASONS FOR YOUR CHOICES:
(a) So that i can video call my family and friends (if they too have 3G phone) whenever i wanna
see them.
(b) Need more space for songs and pictures (I always use my handphone camera to snap any
memorable events)
(c) Want to feel how is it like being pampered like a queen.. hahahha.. ;p and also release stress.
(d) I wish to experience a holiday somewhere else rather then in malaysia with friends. Sure
fun.
(e) Been seeing tons of really nice clothes and shoes but no money to go buy it.. :(

THE PERSON WHO TAGG-ED YOU IS:
Choulyin

IMPRESSIONS OF HIM/HER:
(a) Smart and perfectionist.
(b) Hot Body
(c) Down to earth
(d) Sweet
(e) Very active in activities.

MOST MEMORABLE THINGS HE/SHE HAS DONE FOR YOU:
Done for me?? Can't think of one, but done with me?? That I definitely know what.. Dancing days.. :)

MOST LOVED INVENTION(does not need to be technologically advance):
Camera Handphone.

WHAT DO YOU DESPISE THE MOST:
Hypocrites and Egoist.

6 ppl YOU WANNA TAG:
(a) Anna
(b) Angel
(c) Yomi
(d) Sam
(e) I don't know who else to tag??? ;p

1 comment:

choulyin.tan said...

wahhh....so sweet of you *muah muah* Though I have to work on my 'hot' body...getting to be very UN-hot d :(