Tuesday, December 18, 2007

~+Bread Diet+~

Bread Diet??? WTF??? Hahahah.. Don't get all surprised yet about me going on a diet. I'm not but I did kinda loose 2kg from eating bread this four days. Shocking ain't it. Sure most of you will be wondering how can I survive eating only bread?? Well, you don't just eat bread like it is.. You create a whole variety of meals. I managed to snap two variety of meals I made. Extremely simple to do and you can eat it at anytime of the day.



Meal A : Baked Beans & Cheesy Toast

Step 1 : Get 2 slices of bread, place cheese slice on one side of the
bread and sprinkle some salt and pepper for taste and spiciness.


Step 2: Brush a little olive oil on outer bread. (To make the bread crispy)

Step 3: Toast



Step 4 : Serve with Baked Beans and enjoy!



You can also serve with lemon mayo as a snack.



Just look at that melted cheese inside... yum yum...


Stuffed baked beans & cheesy toast.



Meal B : Beef Luncheon Sandwich

Step 1: Spread mayo on bread, lay few slices of tomato and
beef luncheon and sprinkle pepper for heat.




Step 2 (optional) : Lay a slice of cheese.



Step 3 : Serve and enjoy!



So what do you think? Wanna try out the bread diet? Hahhahaah... It's up to you.. For me, I think I wanna try to replace my rice with bread for a month and see what happens.. Til then, cheerio... >_<

No comments: