Sunday, December 9, 2007

~+Christmas Cheers+~

Hey December is here and Christmas is coming!!! Yeah.. The most colorful holiday of the year.. Christmas tree, delicious turkey, presents and caroling... So is everyone in their Christmas mood yet? Well I'm sure trying to get into the Chrismassy mood..

Did anyone realize that its been raining quite frequent recently??? It sucks coz u can't do much when its raining except to sleep a lot. But I've put this raining thingy into a positive manner.. I always say that its snowing... heheheheheh.... How can I call it snow? Well think about it, it's actually snow but because of our hot climate so the ice melts and turns into rain instead.. hahaa lame right (Alfi always thinks it is) but for Christmas sake anything will do.. hahahah... Well enough of my lame jokes.. Til my next post.. Chao and merry christmas!!!



No comments: