Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Puss In Boots????

I think cats loves me.. I'm not simply tooting my own horn but seriously I'm not joking. Back in my hometown in Kuching (dah la da name of my state is named cat in Bahasa Melayu), cat's always seem to come over to my house to give birth and end up my mom just keeps them as pets. Now I'm all the way in Malacca, the same thing happened (except the giving birth part).

There's this very huge white with gray spots male cat, always comes to my house to have a drink. It looked very well taken care of but I don't know who the owner is. So what the heck, I'll just let it have it's drink. A few days past, the cat came more frequent and it became more at home in my house. It can just waltz into my house like nobody's business and climb onto the couch and just lay there. Soon the cat unofficially became our cat. We call him Sam. He's a funny cat, especially when he sleeps. He sleeps like a human. Everytime when he sleeps, I'll take a picture of the position he is in. Below are a few. Enjoy..

P/S: Non of the positions were made by any human. It was done entirely by the cat himself.




The pictures above was when he was fidgeting cause we were watching tv too loud. He was actually trying to cover his ears..


This one was when the ceiling light was on. It was too bright for him too sleep so he covered his eyes.



Yes, he has his own teddy.


I was taking a nap one afternoon on the living room mattress and that silly cat can just waltz up behind me and join me sleep.



Cute ain't he... I think so too. ;p

No comments: