Saturday, September 15, 2007

~+Sweet Tooth+~

Once in awhile it's ok to pamper yourself with sweet treats. You won't get fat with just one bite ok... Alfi stopped by Petronas to fill petrol. He stopped at th pump, got out and head to the counter. I was in the car waiting. My eyes scanning my surroundings and got hooked to the Walls freezer. The picture of the girl holding a Walls ice cream on the freezer looked so tempting.. i couldn't help myself so i got out of the car and headed straight for the freezer.. Took two ice cream, one for me and one for Alfi (must not forget him or else he very noisy) and went to the counter to pay. At the counter i saw candy canes. I always wanted to try one coz i always see on tv those american kids love it so much. I asked how much is one cane, the cashier said one costs RM0.60. I bought one first as I was afraid what if it's the "ciplak" one... Only taste of colorings..

Bought the blackforest flavour. It's the only flavour I haven't tried yet. And truly it feels like love in every bite.. Yum yum... Finish with my ice cream, cleanse mouth with a glass of plain water then i opened my candy cane... It's peppermint!!! It's delicious!!! No taste of colorings!!! Sooooo nice... Will go to buy again if there still is any.... Satisfaction!!!!


No comments: